HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture. Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Reference No: HP/CEO/AO
Location: Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
Contract Type: Permanent
- The Administrative Officer will be responsible for the day to day general administration of the Strategy & Planning Department.
- He/She will be reporting to the Strategy & Planning Manager
- The successful candidate will ensure proper data management and analysis is achieved during cross functional meetings.
- Accounting,Administration, Advisory, Analysis, Analytics, Communications,Data Analysis, Data Capturing, Data Management, Executive Management,Finance, Programme Assistant, Project Management, Research and Development, Strategic Communication
- Accounting, Admin, Office & Support, Bookkeeping, Consulting Services, Management Consulting
- Draft Letters and Memos as directed.
- Record Keeping: Update and Maintain Departmental Files;
- Distribute Mails
- Take Minutes of Meetings
- Receive clients, suppliers, Visitors to the organisation in a professional and friendly manner
- Render administrative support to the department by generating and assisting to generate timely and appropriate correspondence, presentations
- Provide support in managing day to day office operations and processes while supporting broad functions across board
- Provide Cover for Colleagues who are on leave.
- Any other task as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or any related field.
- 2 years relevant work experience preferably from a well-structured organisation
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Effective and Efficient Business writing skills
- Numerate, with good finance abilities and capable of managing budgets
- Strong forecasting and planning skills; able to correct assess the needs of the Business
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, most practically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Sound analytical reasoning
- Demonstrates sound decision making & problem solving skills
- Good negotiation skills
- High level of Integrity
- Excellent Interpersonal & people skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong emotional intelligence
- High level of personal effectiveness; able to prioritize and manage time
- Detail Orientation
- Adaptable & dependable
- Can effectively apply initiative
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online