Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an Internet Solution Provider (ISP) firm located in Lagos is looking to fill the role below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer
- Client Relationship Management, Retention, Revenue Collection and Account Reconciliation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide optimum customer relationship as required to maintain and enhance existing business, resulting in repeat business, and preventing customer churning.
- Escalation of all clients payment issues to assigned Sales Representatives for follow up in a timely manner
- Follow up on all clients WHT remittance, collection of Credit Notes for remitted WHT from clients and internet subscription on a monthly bases.
- Improve the overall customer relationship, delivering reliable administrative support and customer service.
- Schedule and conclude status meetings with appropriate development resources and customers.
- Provide proper account reconciliation and credit notes to customers for down time experienced.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
- Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management.
- Develop and update client related reports.
- Identify and reports on continuing problems in an effort to minimize future negative customer impact.
- Proactively follow up disconnected clients to get their links reconnected and resolve issues.
- Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship building opportunities.
- Run periodic customer satisfaction survey.
- Skills and Specifications
- Fluency in English; excellent communication (Oral & Written) skills, interpersonal skills and superb listening skills.
- Knowledge of account management and relationship building process; Prior experience in business development process will be an advantage.
- Must meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to type fast, receiving and sending large email correspondence to clients.
- Ability to make large number of calls and receiving same from clients.
- Excellent knowledge basic accounting principles; account reconciliation, Taxation (Withholding Tax & Value Added Tax application) and aggressively follow up on client’s debts/revenue collection.
- Good knowledge of invoicing and preparation credit notes to clients.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc/HND in any related field or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ Client Relationship experience. Preferably in an Internet Solution Provider client facing environment while being professional and Customer focused.
- Stays calm under stress and proactive in problem solving.
- Tactful, courteous, and possess the ability to build profitable relationship with Clients.
- Active listener, articulate speaker, and adaptable to client peculiarity.
- Great telephone etiquette; ability to hold a decent conversation over the phone, processing information received from clients and giving accurate responses clients.
- Ability to function in a multi-tasking environment.
- 3+ years PC experience using electronic messaging systems (emailing, texting and chatting), office productivity software (such as Excel, Word processing, Microsoft Outlook and internet surfing).
READ ALSO: Vacancies at Midas Touch Drycleaners
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS WORD) Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Customer Relationship Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.