Rossland Screening Solution since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- B.Sc/HND in a relevant discipline
- 4-5 years Proven working experience as a customer service manager
- Ability to speak Hausa is a Must
- Must be a resident of Abuja.
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
N80,000 to N100,000 monthly
Job Title: Finance Officer
- Establishing financial status by implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information which will be used to guide executives in making sound business decisions.
Roles and Responsibilities
Accounting, Compliance and Legal:
- Ensure the company’s is compliant with accounting, statutory and legal regulations.
- Implement robust accounting control processes to protect the company’s assets, while also ensuring that the processes efficiently serve other parts of the company
- Maintaining account controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Recommending financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Budget management
- Uploading daily customer data into reporting tools (PowerBI)
- Additional responsibilities maybe assigned as required
- Preparation of daily financial transactions report – T-code transactions, vendor payments (external), general OPEX (internal) – Money in, money out.
- E-wallet funding
- Posting of transactions and retirement into personal ledger (Quick books)
- Keeping of all financial transaction records (book keeping)
- Accounts reconciliation
- Processing of staff monthly salary for payment
- Preparation/Documentation/Filling of staff monthly PAYE for remittance
- Preparation of Agents monthly commission and NDPHC remittance
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- HND/B.Sc qualifications
- At least 3+ years of finance operations experience
- Experience in managing a large credit portfolio is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting software i.e. Quickbooks, SAGE
- Professional certification will be an added advantage
- Ability to report timely and accurately.
- Ability to carry out Financial modelling and unit pricing
- Maintain confidentiality
READ ALSO: Current Vacancies at the Concept Group
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.