Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast growing Software company with a vision to build an enduring organization with an ecosystem of value creators- while delivering high impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Associate
Locations: Abuja & North
- The Finance & Administration Associate will be responsible for all financial and related administrative matters in the Region.
- You will have overall responsibility for all aspects of financial management and control, effective financial reporting, in a timely, accurate, relevant and informative manner.
- Also, general administration duties to ensure business operations are done smoothly and effectively.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Maintaining accounts general ledgers.
- Management of cashflow and preparation of monthly cashflow projections.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts for the Board, to include P&L/Balance Sheet and analysis of variances.
- Management of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
- Maintaining Fixed Asset register.
- Liaising with banks for all finance matters.
- Administration of the organization’s insurance policy.
- Companies Registration Office compliance.
- Revenue compliance.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Be a qualified/part qualified accountant (CPA, ACA, CIMA), with experience in either industry or practice; or alternatively be able to demonstrate substantial experience in an existing similar role.
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have excellent organizational and IT skills.
- Have high levels of professionalism, initiative, energy, creativity and flexibility
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a relevant field
- Understanding and appreciation of the Software landscape.
- Project Management skills is a plus.
- Flexibility is important.
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality.
Competitive based on experience.
Application Closing Date
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online