Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Resourcer (Corper)
- We currently have an opening for a Technical Resourcer. The Resourcer is going to support the principal recruitment consultant with certain tasks.
- Support Principal Recruitment Consultant.
- Researching companies and projects within the oil & Gas industry.
- Writing industry and recruitment related blogs and articles for your own LinkedIn page, other consultants and the company website
- Candidate management
- Source and select candidates
- Network and advertise to potential candidates
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics etc.
- Searching job boards and internal systems for suitable candidates as well as contacting them directly
- You will be responsible for directly contacting a targeted list of prospective candidates on a daily basis who are potentially suitable for live vacancies.
- B.Sc/HND Graduate of Engineering Background, A corps member posted to Lagos, that lives within/around Lagos Island and is willing to learn and grow.
- Must have outstanding interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Must be confident, articulate and not afraid to communicate over the phone on a daily basis
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be Decisive, action-centered, ‘gets things done’, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com