Young Readers Library – A book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, Comprehension among other skills.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Administrative Intern
- Create and edit e-mails, letters, memoranda, templates, policies and procedures.
- Help with office management activity.
- Perform additional clerical duties as assigned.
- A one morning induction and introduction to the library and Library Services.
- Shadowing sessions with other library staff to gain confidence and knowledge.
Requirements, Skills & Experience
- Brings energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude to the job
- Respects that confidentiality is required in this position
- The ability to cope with the duties and responsibilities of the post and the associated environment, including an understanding of health & safety.
- Qualification: SSCE/BA/BSc/HND
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Exceptional writing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally with library staff and members of the public, especially children.
- Takes initiative and can work with little direction in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to coordinate work smoothly and multi-task with other teams and departments
- Strong attention to detail with good organizational skills
- Clear, confident, and succinct oral and written communication skills
- A credible reference will be needed as the role involves interaction with children.
- Must be available Monday-Friday 8am – 4pm
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com