Pukka Logistics and Support Services Limited – We are a one stop company providing professionally managed integrated business, corporate and investor services to foreign investors, Nigerians living in Diaspora and Nigerian companies in general; empowering, equipping and supporting them with all they require to start and run their businesses in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Accountant
- A male accountant needed to Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles, Prepare budget and financial forecasts, Publish financial statements in time, Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Develop periodic reports for management, Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures, Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups, Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Minimum of 5 year working experience in accounting,
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures, Must be good with Basic accounting software,
- Degree in Accounting.
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- To Develop strategies in administrative manager functions to effectively run an organization.
- Supervise and manage administrative operations of a department.
- Develop and implement administrative functions to monitor business operations.
- Manage and direct the activities of the staff in an administrative set-up.
- Manage and supervise facilities functions in a production setting facility.
- Interact with other department heads in managing the entire administrative operations.
- Develop inventory control management systems for the inventory department.
- Assist and support front desk management in handling visitors and clients.
- Assist and support financial department in preparation of budget and other reports and statements.
- Develop logistics in organizing records, files and statements in an effective manner.
- Degree in any Management course
- Proven track record of on-boarding, training and motivating administrative employees
- Excellent communication, time management, leadership and employee development skills
- Documented computer skills
- Prior management experience preferred
- Minimum of five years experience on administrative role.
- Male Applicants only.
Job Title: Marketer
- Description:overseeing and developing marketing campaigns, conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences, devising and presenting ideas and strategies, promotional activities, compiling and distributing financial and statistical information, writing and proofreading creative copy
- organising events and product exhibitions, updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system, coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture, monitoring performance
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Would be Developing growth strategies and plans, Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients,Increasing client base, Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition, Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders,Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs, Researching business opportunities and viable income streams, Following industry trends locally and internationally, Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills, negotiation and persuation skills, collaboration skills, research and strategy, business intelligence, computer skills, Marketing Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Only Male Applicant needed
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
Application Deadline 10th December, 2018.