Transsion Holdings, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Transsion has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Campaign Manager
- We are looking for a suitably qualified candidate to serve as our Brand Campaign Manager, working on the development of creative marketing strategy for our, events, campaigns and other channel priorities.
- He/She would be responsible for translating marketing and cultural insights into useful and inspiring strategic thinking geared towards effective campaigns.
- Work closely with all internal and external team members including Planning, Consumer Marketing, On-Air Design, Creative Ops and Brand Creative
- Use internal research, cultural trends and competitive analysis to help identify the strategic direction for campaigns
- Handle the Activity agent docking, providing the best choice
- Campus campaign resource collection, promotion program optimization
- Optimization of various brand activities(itel, Tecno, Infinix)
- KPI management of each brand activity, giving assessment
- Brand activity resource integration and find more cooperation
- Responsible for large-scale brand events, such as product launch/concerts/media meetings
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have a minimum of a B.Sc. in Business, Marketing, Mass Communication or any related field of Study.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in campaign planning/executing, or have served in an activity/event agency
- 1-2 years witihin a Marketing/Advertising/Consumer Research/Brand Creative related position.
- Experience with strategic positioning, creative briefs, graphics briefs, marketing briefs
- Effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Have at least 1 year of team management experience
- Establish partnerships with many well-known brands
- Active, positive, targeted, and innovative
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Must have exceptional written and oral presentation abilities, exceptional writing skills, as well as an ability to craft creative presentation documents. (i.e- creative briefs)
- An understanding and passion for television & deep interest in pop culture – as evidenced by your current/past work, internships, volunteer organizations, etc.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- We are looking for a graphics designer for our Scooper News Platform.
- The graphics designer is responsible for the look and feel of marketing, content, media, and branding associated within Scooper News in Nigeria.
- To provide creatives for use across a range of online and offline platforms.
- Design pixel perfect experiences for Mobile, TV, Web and Tablet.
- Manage all designs of client proposal templates from typesetting through to design, print and production.
- Work with the team on matters pertaining to design style, format, print production and timescales on all banners, graphics, captions, prints and designs.
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos, social media posts, websites & digital campaigns.
- Liaise with external printers & vendors on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality possible.
- Create artwork based on system requirements.
Required Qualifications and Attributes
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. A degree in a creative course is an added advantage.
- At least 2-3 years of experience designing at consumer-focused tech, digital or media company
- Proficiency in Graphic Design software such as CorelDraw & Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency in Video editing is a plus
- Graphic Design Skills
- Social Media Skills
- Internet Research skills
- Good communication skills
- Team spirit.
- Must be autonomous. You’ll be required to take full ownership your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Video Editing Skills is a plus
- Must reside in Lagos.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their CV and a Portfolio of their Designs to: email@example.com stating the job title as the subject of the email.