Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The Business Development Executive will focus on customer acquisition in a Real Estate Sector.
- Researches client business referrals, network, and web leads. Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- High school degree or equivalent
- Four years experience in sales, or related sales experience
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
Job Title: Sales Associate
- We are seeking to fill our sales associate position with an enthusiastic, career minded individual.
- The Sales Associate must be an energetic self-starter who understands the company’s product.
- The candidate must be resourceful and able to develop a well-defined time management process in order to progress the vision of assigned companies.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
- Keep organized records of sales metrics and results of past campaigns
- Conducting market research to identify new revenue opportunities
- Prepare regular sales forecasting reports
- Develop and implement strategies with marketing team
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- In-depth understanding of industry and its position in the market
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Associate, or similar role
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- B.Sc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: email@example.com with their valid addresses and contact numbers included and the subject of your application should be the Job Title.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.