Tek Experts is a global IT company providing various services to leading international vendors. Tek Experts partners with global organizations to help them expand or transform their services domestically and internationally. We help companies excel at what they do best by providing the support, infrastructure and expertise. Our IT and business support services include software support, application development, training and education, sales support, customer care, hardware support and software solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Are you looking for the best place to elevate your career in accounting? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time-frame? Tek Experts is hiring an Accountant in our Lagos Office.
- As an Accountant, you will be responsible for supporting the setting of accounting function, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements, ensuring the implementation of the company accounting control procedures, and reconciliation of accounts (Bank statement, payable and receivable) and general payroll functions.
- If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform the general accounting function
- Assure that the company’s financial statements comply with IFRS
- Understand company operations to ensure that all necessary accounting entries are created and entered the system on a timely basis
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of accounts AP & AR
- General payroll function
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Ad hoc duties.
- University degree in Finance or Accounting
- Preferable 5 years of accounting experience
- Good working knowledge of IRS
- Excellent English language skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Initiative & pro-active
- Team spirit, integrity.
- Strong communication skills
What We’re Looking For:
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.