Jodan Integrated Services is a Nigerian and UK based Human Capital Development and Training Consultancy Company committed to building the human capacity of organizations. Whilst, covering all industry sectors we provide Organizational Development Consulting services aimed at building and strengthening the internal capacity of all businesses and individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory/Logistics Officer
- We are in need of an Inventory/Logistics Officer ASAP for our Lagos Office
- You will be responsible for managing, receiving and dispatching materials, tracking and maintaining stocks levels and Inventory in the company’s warehouse.
- Supervise and coordinate all activities for proper Inventory management to ensure optimum levels of inventory is maintained and at par with quality standards.
- Keep track of inventory records to ensure accuracy
- Prepare and fulfill purchase orders,
- Receiving, storing and issuing materials within the warehouse
- Maintain stock records
- Check supplies against invoice and purchase orders
- Keep proper inventory records using an Inventory Management software
- Responsible for preparing reports on any changes done to the Inventory that may be damaged, spoilt or returned
- Coordinates purchasing, inventory and warehousing functions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years’ previous experience within the Supply Chain function is essential
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Planning and numerical skills
- Good documentation skills
- Good communication skills
READ ALSO: Graduate recruitment at Transsnet Group
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject heading please indicate “Inventory/Logistics Officer (Lagos)”
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.