Leadway Assurance Company Limited (‘LEADWAY’) is one of Nigeria’s foremost insurance service companies, with a reputation for service efficiency and customer reliability.
We provide efficient financial solutions leveraging on our unique capabilities and skills to bring Insurance as a risk management tool to our clients.Our superior capabilities in Claims settlement as well as solid financial reputation are put behind our diverse clientele who have entrusted us with undertaking their risks.We are in need of:
Job Title: Account Officer
- We are looking for an Account Officer to support our Sales team and provide quality customer service.
- Craft new sales proposals and contract renewals
- Contact customers via email or phone to answer queries or retrieve information about their account
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Address payment issues
- Good verbal and written communication skillls
- Time-management abilities
- BSc in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Applicants must possess at least second class lower from a reputable institution and must have his/her NYSC certificate.
- must be Lagos residents and be within the age of 21-27 years.
Interested and qualified Candidates should forward their CV/RESUME to:email@example.com
Application Deadline 7th December, 2018
Job Title: Finance Officer
- Assists in the accurate keeping of all financial transactions for the field site.
- Prepare monthly financial report forms which accompany executed sub project documents.
- Assists in the provision of logistic support for workshops and training.
- Assists in the maintenance of an efficient records/storage of all office supplies.
- Serves as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs in the office.
- Records minutes of staff meetings and circulates same amongst the staff of the state.
- Assists with production of presentation materials for staff members.
- Manages incentive payments for community volunteers and all field site transactions.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum qualification:SSCE holder with years experience,
- 0-2 years experience in any related courses.
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 13th December, 2018