Astrum Energy is Nigeria #1 full service, solar energy provider. We are a leading company that pioneered the development of solar energy throughout Nigeria and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Admin Officer
- The Accounts Admin Officer will be responsible for all financial, and related administrative matters of the office; reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts as well as general office administration duties.
- The Accounts Admin will report to, and work closely with the Manager.
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of financial management and control.
- Effective financial reporting for the office in a timely, accurate, and informative manner.
- General office administration duties.
- Processing monthly payroll (ROI, Commissions & NI).
- Management and preparation of monthly cash-flow projections.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts for the office, to include P&L / Balance Sheet and analysis of variances.
- Preparation of annual accounts to trial balance stage, and liaising with external auditor.
- Preparation of annual budgets for submission to Head office
- Management of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
- Liaising with banks for all finance matters.
- Ensure compliance to government taxes and revenues.
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
The candidates should:
- Have minimum of 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- OND/HND/BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- Proven work experience in either industry or practice; or be able to demonstrate substantial experience in an existing similar role.
- Have hands-on experience in Quick Books or any accounting software experience is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection experience
- Good knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Excellent organisational and time-management abilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High levels of professionalism, initiative, energy, creativity and flexibility.
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, and learn newer skills
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter to: email@example.com