AA Rescue is a foremost motoring solutions provider with Head office in Lagos. The company has revolutionized motoring experience in Nigeria. The breadth and depth of the expertise and commitment of our people with our cutting-edge technology continue to be the cornerstone of our sustainable success. In order to further strengthen our expansion strategy, we now have vacancies for the following roles in our Abuja office and our newly opened Akure office.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Personnel (Front Desk)
- Receive phone calls from clients and prospective customers
- Receive customers and do a follow up on their requests
- Pay in money collected into the bank
- Keep record of prospects that come in to make enquiries
- In some cases, carry out marketing activities
- Accountable for cleanliness and hygienic condition of the office
- Do social media marketing and enter necessary data into the portal
- A graduate of any discipline
- Neat and pleasant personality
- Ability to calm difficult clients
- Hardworking, honest and high in terms of integrity
- Courteous and hardworking
- Good spoken and written English language
Job Title: Branch Manager
- General branch Management
- Liase with Custom officials in order to facilitate smooth delivery of our haulage services
- Co-ordinate activities of Driving school/Instructor(s)
- Supervise subordinates and market our products/services
- Accountable for the overall performance of the branch
- Liase with the head office on operational issues.
- HND or a Degree in Social sciences and Management. Possession of relevant Master’s degree will be an advantage
- Minimum of 5years unblemished driving experience
- Minimum of 8years post graduate working experience
- Leadership and Management skills
- Facilitation and training skills
- Good interpersonal and Business Development skills
- Valid Driver’s License
Job Title: Marketing Personnel
Slot: 2 Opening
- Manage existing clients on behalf of the branch
- Develop new business and escalate opportunities as necessary
- Bring in revenue through fresh initiatives by way of innovative marketing ideas and skills
- Any other assignment that may be given to you by th3e RSM
- Accountable to Regional Sales Manager
- HND/Degree holder in Social or Management Science or any other course
- Minimum of five years marketing experience
- Marketing penetration skills/Lead generation skill
- Resilient and rugged
- Experience selling Insurance products in the past is desirable but not compulsory
- Focus on long term value relationship
- Negotiation/persuasion/Presentation skill
Job Title: Driving Instructor
Locations: Abuja (2) and Akure (1)
Slot: 3 Openings
- Organizing driving lessons and instructing students on car control, defensive driving strategies, handling emergencies, driving in adverse conditions and ensuring auto safety for the purpose of developing driving skills and upgrading their knowledge pertaining the rules of the road.
- Use teaching materials, documents, and variety of manual and electronic documents, files and records for the purpose of implementing lesson plans and documenting students’ progress
- Being a guide to the student and helping the them anticipate situations that will arise on the road
- Preparing students for emergency and increase their knowledge on National Highway Code
- Attracting new business and support sales/Marketing activities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the school.
- Graduates of any field.
- A valid driving license and excellent driving ability.
- A minimum of 5years unblemished driving experience
- A calm personality with good communication skill
- Good level of patience and skills in dealing with difficult students
- Areas where vacancies exist are Abuja(2) and Akure(1)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title and preferred location as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th December, 2018.