Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Operative
- Investigate disturbances
- Controls traffic by directing drivers
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property,monitoring surveillance equipment,inspecting buildings,equipment and access points,permitting entry.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage,theft,presence of unauthorized persons or unusual occurrence
- Call control room in case of emergencies such as fire or presence of unauthorized person(s).
Application Deadline 21st December, 2018.
Job Title: Training Instructor
- Develops plans, organizes and facilitates training to meet the training needs of the Guarding Department.
- Prepares trainee guards orientation schedule and training manuals.
- Ensures that Guards documentations are properly filled out. E.g Employment Forms, Guarantors Forms, Bank Forms etc.
- Ensures a high level drilling exercise for guards.
- Maintains training records
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Coordinates all resourcing needs of the guard force.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Stress tolerance.
Attractive salary and Health Insurance scheme.
Application Deadline 28th December, 2018
READ ALSO: Latest Administrative Jobs at OPPO Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org