Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The Business Development Executive will focus on customer acquisition in a Real Estate Sector.
- Researches client business referrals, network, and web leads. Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed.
- Work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- High school degree or equivalent
- Four years experience in sales, or related sales experience
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
Application Deadline 21st December, 2018.
Job Title: Sales Officer
- We are looking for a motivated and results-driven sales officer in Real Estate Company to join our growing team.
- The applicant in this role would be responsible for selling our product, and guiding them through their purchase process.
- We are seeking a candidate who is persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure client’s satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads
- Schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Communicate with clients via email, phone calls, etc.
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective clients
- Advise on appropriate purchase options
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management
- Inform clients of current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and clients relationships in the effort to extend clients lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback
Requirements and Qualifications
- HND, B.Sc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Ability to meet exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- We are seeking for qualified applicants for our client, a Major Player in Real Estate Sector. As a Marketing Executive, you will contribute and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote products sales and services.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience as Marketing Executive or similar role
- Minimum of 4years work experience and above in the real estate sector
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web Trends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- HND, BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
- Professional qualification in Real Estate an added advantage
Application Deadline 31st December, 2018.
READ ALSO: Vacancy For Teachers at Buuksark Schools
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV/Resume to: email@example.com with their valid addresses and contact numbers included. The subject of your application should the job Title.