IQMedia Concept Limited – is a creative digital, branding, marketing, web and communications agency in Nigeria. We help lifestyle inspired companies & clients engage consumers and communication brand culture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies.
- He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
Job Title: Web Developer and Programmer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates who is ready to work in Ibadan, Oyo State.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Creative and talented graphic designer with good knowledge of Adobe CC suite and Coreldraw.
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, e-mail, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Candidates who are ready to work in Ibadan, Oyo State.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
Application Deadline 20th December, 2018.