Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
- Facilitate awareness training on code of conduct and other compliance policies.
- Carry out quality checks to ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory obligations.
- Assist in conducting compliance risk assessment as input to audit plan.
- Review operations to identify compliance risks; and ensure compliance with relevant legal and internal policies and procedures.
- Monitor compliance database to ensure compliance with captured compliance.
- Liaise with compliance owners to track changes in regulatory requirements.
The Person Must:
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Have sound numerate skills.
- Have excellent presentation skills
- First Degree in Accounting, Law or any other related discipline
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English
- International Certification in Corporate Compliance is an added advantage
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Compliance role in a Manufacturing company or FMCG
READ ALSO: Career Openings at SABMiller Plc
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply