Stylisthomes is where professional hair stylists, top barbers, makeup artists and nail care specialists and beauty service providers meet with clients to provide on-demand technology platform home service delivery to clients at a considerable rate and as obtainable in the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service and Social Media Executive
- We are seeking a Customer Service and Social Media Executive on a contract to hire to join our team!
- You will be responsible for communicating with our customers, by phone, email, chat and social media, so you need to be a STRONG writer and communicator.
- You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information as well as troubleshooting and resolving technical issues as it relates to our website or mobile application.
- It is essential that you are a tech-minded individual and are comfortable navigating our admin systems, managing user accounts, troubleshooting bugs, and providing quick and efficient technical support.
- You will also be responsible for managing our social media presence and brand image through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and the likes.
- We are a small, but a rapidly-growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to try their hand in multiple facets of a growing technology company.
- You will be working with a young, energetic team and will have the option to stay on with the company after the internship period, based on performance.
- Develop and distribute creative and engaging social media and content
- Work with User Marketing Coordinator and Managed Service Coordinator to create social media and blog content
- Monitor social channels for opportunities and to engage with influencers
- Make recommendations on how to improve content and campaigns to drive followers and engagement
- Track and analyze key social media metrics
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat, and email
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Convert the feedback you receive from customer communications into actionable tasks to make the site work better and deliver solutions to our customers.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Assist with other tasks as needed.
- Previous social media experience
- Previous experience in customer support roles or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Must be computer savvy with a general understanding of how to troubleshoot fundamental technical issues (Experience with Microsoft Office suite and wordPress is a plus)
- You must have excellent communication skills and should be just as much of a stickler for grammar and spelling as the rest of us!
- Positive and professional demeanor.
Application Closing Date