SeamlessHiring – Our client is a non-bank financial institution which has been providing its clients with sound financial advice since 1991 through its private banking services that are built on integrity and exceptional service, wishes to expand its clientele base through the introduction of initiatives in marketing and relationship management with respect to wealth creating investments and financing services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- The business wishes to recruit young, innovative and forward-looking Relationship Officers (entry level and those with up to 3 years experience in the financial services sector).
- Identify and market all the Company’s products of prospect under general guidelines provided by the business
- Developing and maintain client relationships by ensuring timely interactions with the clients via phone calls, emails, visits etc.
- Ability to mine data /information and propose solutions to clients that marry the firm’s products to client needs in a mutually beneficial way
- Managing and advising clients on their investments and business finances
- Communicating market research information to clients and using the information to assist clients with their business/wealth creation objectives
- Ensure that clients instructions are promptly and duly executed and appropriately processed internally through liaison with the relevant internal departments
- BSc (Hons) degree from a reputable University
- Professional qualifications in Accounting, Stockbroking or Investments management will be an added advantage
- Zero to three (3) years (max) post-graduation experience
- Experience in the marketing/relationship management role in the financial services sector will be an advantage
Required Skills/Attributes/Personality Profile:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Intelligent and eager to learn; Intellectually inclined
- Innovative and able to think outside the box
- Outgoing, Self-motivated, Articulate, Confident and Eager to succeed
- 24 – 28 years.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2019.
How to Appy
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online