Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical/Automation Engineer
- Develop electrical design, schematics and drawings in AutoCAD
- Interpret mechanical design drawings for electrical requirements (e.g. SolidWorks)
- Research supplier products for assembly components
- Help establish new and maintain existing standards
- Develop electrical bill of materials
- Power up electrical systems and configure hardware per application specifications
- Check quality of assemblers and technicians work and respond to inquiries during assembly
- Work with Sales Engineers to provide input with quote preparation as required
- Design and develop software applications based on given
- requirements and specifications
- Understand client requirements for GUI/communication interface, networking and create specifications based on these requirements
- Review, repair and redesign legacy code
- Troubleshoot issues with existing company installed systems
- Write user manuals to communicate functionality of company developed programs
- Technical writing including Software Management Plan (e.g. SDS, SRS, Test Plan, Traceability Minimum
- Degree in Engineering or its equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in the automation industry
- Proficient in Design/Drafting Tools AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Programming Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Configuring and designing of system)
- Familiar with Industry Standards UL and CE
- Familiar with Vision Systems
- Experience and skill in troubleshooting control system issues
- MS Office 2010 (Excel, Word, Outlook) and general computer literacy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be a self starter, team player, work well with others and have a positive attitude
- Must be a creative thinker, results oriented, focused, and attentive to detail and accuracy
- Must have ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Sharp, quick, dedicated and innovative problem solver
- Core values and continuous self-improvement
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to think designs through completely
Job Title: Blending Room Operator
- To always ensure the proper measurement of the correct quantities of compound mixture of samples required.
- To make sure that CIP is done in accordance with the operating standard for the needed equipment, i.e. Pasteurizer, Filler etc.
- To ensure 5S is maintained at all times within the Process Area and surroundings.
- To make sure that that proper sterilization is done before sending the product to the line.
- To make sure that all leakages connected to the Pasteurizer are eliminated promptly.
- To ensure that the operating conditions and parameters are maintained during Pasteurization.
- To always ensure that CIP is carried out before commencing the production.
- To ensure that the correct PPEs are worn at all times.
- To ensure that LOTO is done during any maintenance work carried out in the Blending room.
- To ensure that daily production target are met via hourly monitoring of production.
- To ensure that the right quality of final products is maintained at all times.
- Should an OND/HND/B.Sc Biochemistry or its Equivalent
- At least one year experience in similar position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 14th February, 2019.
Note: Only short listed candidate will be contacted.