Diplomatic Vista – We pride ourselves as the pioneer and main platform for projecting diplomatic engagements and activities between Nigeria and the rest of the world.
In order to accommodate the peculiar dynamism of the society today; our scope includes but not limited to promoting issues relating to Social Development, Economic Diplomacy, Good Governance and Environment.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Production Editor
- To oversee the various stages of the production process which will include: page planning, reviewing content, making edits, writing a budget and laying to bed.
- We seek a candidate who has an experience as an editor and possesses great managerial skills as well.
- He/she will communicate with writers, editors, and clients to ensure that the publication meets quality standards and deadlines.
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
- An experienced and creative Social media Specialist with excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices who will be responsible for overseeing company’s social media content and implementing company’s social media strategy in order to increase our online presence.
Job Title: Sales & Distribution Officer
- Reliable & dependable individuals with deep knowledge of publication distribution network.
Job Title: Reporter/Feature Writer/Photo Journalist
- Experienced individuals with versatile skills and matching on-the-job experience are required to cover events, produce reports and write feature articles.
Job Title: Editorial Assistant
- Experienced and reliable individuals are required in capacities of writers and assistants to support editorial staff in the production and publishing of journals, magazines, books and digital products.
- Writing and editing copy
- Proofreading and fact checking articles
- Researching editorial materials and images.
- He/she must have good communication skills (both written and spoken) as well as editing skills.
- Administrative skills are also essential.
Job Title: Feature Editor
Mature and experienced individuals with proven track record and minimum of 5 years’ experience would be required to:
- Write feature articles (on various subjects including diplomatic relations, politics and economics),
- Edit written materials (Books and Magazines)
- Manage the editorial team.
Job Title: Advert & Marketing Officer
- For all our business operations, we require an experienced, confident and proactive Advert and Marketing Officer.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- For this position, we require creative and experienced individuals in Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Indesign applications especially.
- Knowledge of other graphics programs is a welcome addition to candidates’ advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV, a Cover Letter to defend their suitability for the job applied for, samples of previous Editorials/Articles and a Passport Photograph to: email@example.com
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.