Blokks Petroleum Limited Needs Chartered Accountant
Blokks Petroleum Limited – Incorporated on the 24th day of June 2013 as a Limited Liability Company with the vision to be a dependable, accessible provider of refined petroleum prodcuts to a growing community, we have remained steadfast in that reliability and dedication to our customer’s continuing success.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
- Provide ongoing review and improvements to financial and process controls
- Continuous management of financial systems and budgets
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Detecting and preventing fraud forensic accounting
- Liaising with stakeholders/suppliers individuals or businesses and negotiating terms when the need arises.
- Preparing financial statements including monthly and annual accounts whilst undertaking financial planning and forecasting.
- Oversee payments of third party contracts
- Knowledgeable in Tax compliance
- 3Years experience
- Lagos Resident
- Undertaking financial audits, reviewing the company’s systems and analyzing risk
READ ALSO: Latest Job Vacancies at Jumia Nigeria
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org