Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Latest Recruitment
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
Reporting To: Talent Acquisition and Manpower Planning Lead
Job Type: Full time
- Will be responsible for assisting the Talent Acquisition and Manpower Planning Team Lead in managing recruitment for IE
- Undertaking analysis for manpower requirements (short and long term); coordinate with BU to acquire relevant data to conduct various analysis.
- Advise the organization on the staffing implications of new policies, products and services.
- Assist in placing adverts for all internal and external vacancies and recruiting all entry level positions.
- Liaise with and co-ordinate various external agencies such as various colleges and campuses, associations, groups and network with various members of the same community (HR / resourcing fraternity).
- Handling all administrative arrangements relating to the recruitment and selection process, including arranging tests and providing suitable arrangements for applicants with special needs.
- Assisting in developing and implementing effective recruiting and hiring procedures and practices based on several factors like company performance, market economy, competitor’s performance, etc.
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Head of Department.
- 1st degree in a Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 1 year’s field experience in Human Resources management.
- Basic computer proficiency (MS Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Recruitment & Selection
- Manpower Planning
- Knowledge of the power industry
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Job Interviewing Skills
- Analytical skills
- Social Media proficiency.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
READ ALSO: Job Openings at May and Baker Nigeria Plc
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online