Gallery Assistant Job at See Africa Tour Limited
See Africa Tour Limited is a gateway to “Africa” and other attraction centers for a guided tour, explore the historic centers of Africa and historic arts and artist from the continent. Our company has been in existence in arts and tourism for two decades. Our experienced guides will tell you about the African arts, tourism, and attraction centers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gallery Assistant
- Maintain and organize office supplies, equipment and filing system
- Plan and manage events
- Assist with the ongoing organization and daily tidying up of the office facility.
- Act as the first point of contact for gallery visitors and office vendors
- Answer and field telephone calls efficiently and confidently
- Maintain the gallery contact database
- Assist gallery staff as needed with day-to-day tasks and errands
- Liaise with the IT company
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and hard working with the ability to handle whatever task is put before them with efficiency and attention to detail while maintaining a positive, team-oriented approach.
- Candidate should have a B.Sc, BA or HND in Art History, Tourism or related field and at least one year of related professional experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com with “Gallery Assistant” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.