Office Assistant Vacancy At PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and over 9 000 people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Reference Number: 125-NIG00044
Department: Internal Firm Services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sort and distribute internal and incoming mails
- Deliver quality service to staff and clients by providing necessary support
- Ensure effective and efficient supervision of contractors
- Routine inspection of office equipments and promptly escalate to appropriate personnel
- Provide support for documentation room
- Assist in distribution of consumables
- Assist in ensuring clean desk in the office
- Any other related assignment to job function.
- Experience in clerical/administrative roles
- Secondary School Leaving certificate.
- Physically fit
- Reliable and punctual
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Good disposition
- Integrity and reliability
- Good listening Skills
- Ability to write reports
- Highly organized and ability to constantly cope with competing demands.
READ ALSO: Latest Vacancies at Dreamfield Farm Resorts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 18th March, 2019.