Vacancies at Giant Beverages Limited
Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspection of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check all machines and systems to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Allocate workload and supervise execution.
- Ensure machine parameters are well set for quality production.
- Monitor equipment inventory and place order when necessary
- Monitor and control the maintenance budget
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are adhered to
- Any other duties as assigned by the plant operations manager.
- Working knowledge of facilities, machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in planning maintenance operators.
- Expected Hours of Work
Required Education and Experience
- B. Sc/H.N.D mechanical/electrical and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of experience.
- Production maintenance experience very key
- Knowledge on khs/ machines
- Knowledge of automated rotary blower machines.
- Good knowledge of chiller/compressors/ and the likes
- Those Living within Ikorodu will be at better advantage
Job Title: Rotary Blomax Technical Operator
- Operate the rotary blowing machine
- Carry out overhaul and preventive maintenance.
- Carry out a changeover procedure for packages.
- Lubricating bearings and mold station.
- Cleaning of mold stations and heater boxes in the oven.
- Check all heating mandrels, gripper heads and blowing nozzle for damage.
- Check gear box oil of the machine main drive.
- Ensure good bottles are blown out for production.
- Control oven temperature and blowing parameters.
- Adjust machine components to regulate speed, pressure and temperature for proper distribution of material.
- Clear jam and remove defective or substandard materials or products.
- Disassemble equipment to repair it or replace parts such as nozzles, mandrel or spindle, etc.
Qualification and Experience
- OND in Mechanical/Electrical and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of experience.
- Production maintenance experience should be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th March, 2019.