First Bank of Nigeria Job for Graduate Data Analysts
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst for CMBG
Ref Id: 1900001H
Job: FBN GEN. Job family
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Specific responsibilities and key accountabilities required for the role are listed below:
- Gather and maintain a wide array of data.
- Analyze and interpret data.
- Prepare business reports and make presentations on the outcomes of the analysis.
- Ensure a proper and up to date databases.
- Ensure a high level of security and accuracy of databases.
This opportunity is open to candidates with:
- High level of attention to details.
- Computer Savvy with good use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (Oral and Written).
- Strong sense responsibility and accountability.
- A minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or B.Sc qualification in any numerate discipline.
- Good financial background.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply