Summitech Computing Limited Is Hiring Personal Assistant to the CEO
Summitech Computing Limited – We are a digital team that provides cutting edge technical solutions, made up of some of the brightest minds in Nigeria who have worked on some of the most bleeding edge tech products in Nigeria.
Our team is a group of young, ambitious and talented geeks who love programming & design, and who are committed to one mission: becoming the most badass version of ourselves possible. The kind of badasses that can deliver your project and meet all your needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
- As the PA, you will ensure that the CEO has excellent administrative support, enabling him to focus on business development and high-level management issues.
- You would assist the CEO with proper articulation of business strategies and the attainment of periodic goals/ objectives.
- You will be an excellent organiser and communicator with a proactive attitude with multi-tasking ability and flexibility to work in this dynamic and ever-evolving environment.
- Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Responsible for organizing of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas
- Provide executive and administrative support to CEO
- Organizing events and conferences
- Prompting CEO of important tasks and deadlines
- Responsible for organizing CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications to CEO’s office including phone calls and emails
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting
- Support the CEO’s interactions with relevant departments to ensure relevant and timely information is obtained for further action
- Structure the company-wide central calendar of events
- Responsible for managing CEO’s personal staff daily schedule in line with CEO’s daily requirements including drivers, cooks, cleaners etc
- Assisting in hiring personal staff as required
- Assisting in the organization personal events of the CEO
- Handling personal errands, such as doctor’s appointments, dry-cleaning, or organizing household tasks
- University Degree or Diploma relating to the field, preferred but not essential
- At least 2 years cognate work experience
- Organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Oral & Written Communication
- Professionalism and confidentiality
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application to: email@example.com with the position as subject of the email.