Vacancies at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Canvasser
Locations: Kano, Enugu, Oshogbo, Shagamu, Uyo, Jos, Kaduna, Abuja, Owerri, Ibadan and Edo
- Obtaining vital information from customer and communicating to the authority
- Report to the territory supervisor
- Regular visitation to stores, good communication and cordial relationship with the store management
- Reconciliation with the store representative, to check for the payment due in each store
- Participate in receiving and monitoring stock
- Providing product information and deliver product samples
- Liaising and persuading targeted customer
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Monitor and analyze data market conditions to identify competitive advantages
- Achieve agreed sales, productivity and performance target within a given territory
- Increase the visibility and awareness of the company’s product to maximize sales growth
- Become knowledgeable of the publishing industry and able to communicate it clearly and effective to potential customers
- Promote the company brands to prospective customers
- Ensuring sales of books on each bookstand allocated to them
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure adequate information of all products are well disseminated
- Responsible for the restocking of stands
- Proper arrangement and positioning of stands
- Goal oriented and self motivated
- Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods at a time
- Minimum Required Experience: 2 year(s)
- Minimum Qualification: OND/SSCE
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Positive and outgoing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please use the Job Title as the subject of your e-mail.
Application Deadline 1st April, 2019.