Biacom Agro Nigeria Limited Is Hiring Brand Marketing Correspondent
Our organization is a rapid growing sector and we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Marketing Correspondent
- We are looking for an amazing, data-driven in bound Brand Marketing Corespondent to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company who will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close customers.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Proficiency in content management systems. You will be expected to build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- BA/B.Sc, OND, HND, Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Some past experience in marketing preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
READ ALSO: Recent Vacancies at ENYO Retail & Supply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.
Note: Applicants should reside in Lagos.