Commercial/Shipping Supervisor Job at Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited
Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited – As an upstream oil and natural gas exploration and production company, Eroton E&P was incorporated to engage in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. In February 2014 the Eroton consortium submitted a competitive bid for the 30% interest of Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, 10% interest of Total E&P Nigeria Limited and 5% interest of Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited’s (“The Assignors”) for a total of 45% interest in OML 18. The deal was concluded in October 2014.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial/Shipping Supervisor
- Ensure early application and approval of required documentation from DPR in line with internally agreed timelines
- Ensure proper distribution of permit to Nigerian Customs, the relevant Crude Oil Terminal as well as DPR
- Prepare vessel & crude oil nominations, follow-up clearances, and ensures all administrative work with partners, NNPC & ensure smooth lifting operations at the Terminal.
- Prepare all documentation in respect of the Joint Venture partners, liaising with NNPC and Production Department.
- Prepare certificates relating to the quality/quantity of all crude oil shipments and ensures that all paperwork associated with shipping activities is efficiently prepared and approved to enable all such activities to precede as planned.
- Ensure that all Eroton lifting programmes at the Terminal are efficiently implemented and update the Status Report for circulation to all interested parties as agreed
- Carry out all governmental procedures for ensuring openness in crude lifting operations.
- Participate in the monthly curtailment pre-meeting activities & meeting attendance with NNPC
- Ensure proper documentation with export tanker captain, DPR, Crude Oil Terminal etc.
- Attend Quarterly Crude Oil Market Review meetings with COMD and other meetings.
- Resolve issues regarding shipped Orders while ensuring compliance to legal regulations and company Policies.
- Maintain quality, safety and environmant standards.
- Negotiate, develop and manage all commercial agreements to optimise the Company’s commercial interests
- Other tasks that may be assigned
- University degree in relevant Shipping, Marine or Logistics discipline – minimum B.Sc. Hons. Second class upper or HND with relevant work experience
- Minimum 15 years in similar job role preferably within the upstream Oil & Gas industry.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online