Latest Employment at Arm Life Plc
Arm Life Plc is a leading group of companies situated in Nigeria with branches scattered across the country. Arm Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Institutional Sales Staff
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Responsible for driving ARM Life’s Institutional Sales (Group Life Assurance Policy’s) and develop relationships with Insurance Brokers, Small and Middle-Sized Organizations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquire new Group Life Business through Brokers / Direct.
- Identify and acquire new accounts in Public and Private Sector.
- Manage partnerships with key stakeholders and leverage opportunities for the organization.
- Champion continuous improvement with a strong focus on efficiency and effectiveness
- To up-sell and cross – sell the group products and services with specific focus on business elements to existing and new members; manage sales pipelines and ensure that sales targets are adhered to and met by.
- Closely liaise with Technical Team to provide timely and competitive quotes, as well as prompt claims settlement.
- Rendition of daily and weekly performance report
- Ensure customer retention through continuous awareness of transactions and deep customer understanding
- Minimum of a First Degree
- Minimum 0 to 2 years relevant experience in Sales Management
- Insurance Industry experience is an added advantage.
Competency and Skills Requirements
- Very strong organizational skills
- Goal Oriented
- Entrepreneurship Ability
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while performing multiple tasks
- Sales and Performance Management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Critical Reasoning
- Resilience, Tenacity and Integrity
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication (oral & written)
READ ALSO: New Job Vacancies at Benin Medical Center
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online