Supermart.ng is a leading retail technology company in Nigeria. We operate our flagship grocery delivery business enabling our rapidly-growing base of customers to shop online from a wide assortment of groceries and everyday essentials and receive delivery to their homes and offices in as early as 3 hours, across Lagos.
We also provide custom-made eCommerce services to Nigeria’s leading retailers enabling them to open and maintain online stores to complement their physical outlets. Our eCommerce services include Technology Solutions, Digital Marketing, Logistics, Merchandising, and End-to-End Online Retail.
We are recruiting for a talented candidate to join our team:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Associate
Location: Victorial Island, Lagos
- We are looking for a result-driven Corporate Sales Associates to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities)
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- B.Sc degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus
- Experience: 1-3 years field experience
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales associate, Sales Representative or similar role
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
How to Apply”
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales Associate” as the subject of your email.
Application Deadline 8th April, 2019.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.