Latest Job at PriceWaterHouseCooper
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and over 9 000 people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Meeting Room Attendant (Office Services) – Internal Firm Services
Reference Number: 125-NIG00205
Department: Internal Firm Services
Roles & Responsibilities
- Clearing and collecting used cups and mugs and washing them immediately after meetings
- Ensure setup of equipment; Projector, desk phone, flip chart board and regulates the Air Conditioning system
- Perform all other job related duties as requested.
- Ensures that all meeting rooms, pre-function and services areas are cleaned and maintained to the highest standard for staff and clients use
- Ensures that all requested material(s) and services are in place prior to commencement of meetings
- Ensures all snacks, water, beverages for tea/coffee are in place and restocked on demand during meetings
- Good command of English language. Both written and verbal
- Attention to details, including neatness and accuracy
- Good physical health and stamina
- Ability to multitask and learn very fast.
- Senior School Leaving Certificate
- Work experience as Room Attendant is a plus
- Ability to work well with others at various levels and to be a good team player
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures and work under minimal supervision
- Professional demeanor and high level of initiative
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 18th March, 2019.