Graduate Trainee Recruitment At NNPC – Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation – NNPC is the oil corporation through which the federal government of Nigeria regulates and participates in the country’s petroleum industry. NNPC is presently calling for qualified graduates to fill her various vacant positions.
Our graduate trainees are young men and women with little or no work experience. They undergo a structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme that provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC.
NNPC welcomes applicants who hold any of the following qualifications in the disciplines listed below:
• Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
• Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
• HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture.
Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.
Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management.
Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.
Mass Commuincation, English and History.
• Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
• Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
• Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested graduates should CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The Employment Application window opens today 13th March 2019, for two weeks, with the publication of vacancy adverts through select national dailies
NOTE: Only online application will be accepted. Use only the NNPC website
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
CLOSING DATE: 26 MARCH, 2019