Vacant Job For Personal Assistant In an Indigenous Oil and Gas Firm
Westfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading indigenous of Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Vice Chairman
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Administration
Level: Senior Level
- Liaise with members of the VC’s Non-Governmental Foundation, Church Ministry and other subsidiary companies when required.
- Liaise with sub-contractors of different projects on behalf of the VC.
- Liaise with the Executive Directors as may be required.
- Work with other members of staff on different projects as may be required.
- Handle all matters related to the Foundation – Trustees, Staff and beneficiaries.
- Handle all matters related to the ministries. These include but are not limited to:
- Organize and prepare for monthly Prayer Retreats of the Church Ministry.
- Organize and prepare for the weekly fellowship meetings.
- Monitor and oversee all public relations and image-building affairs of the company, its subsidiaries, Foundations and management.
- Organizing and monitoring a wide network distribution and sale of all management’s publications.
- Ensure thorough editing of management’s manuscripts on any writing projects in progress.
- Represent and/or accompany management at functions or meetings as may be required.
- Ensure regular stock taking and proper documentation of all Management’s items in storage.
- Generally, relieve the VC of work load and running errands as may be required from time to time.
- Below is a brief description of the duties, however, this Job Description is by no means exhaustive as the PA may be required to perform additional duties from time to time.
- Manage the Vice Chairman’s (VC) Diary
- Supervise the Ladies-in-waiting to the VC.
- Ensure thorough editing of the VC’s Manuscripts on any writing in progress.
- Take dictation and type, including other office duties.
- Handle the VC’s flight itineraries, visa processing, passport renewals, protocols, etc.
- Travel with the VC at short notice if and when necessary.
- Represent the VC at functions or meetings as may be needed from time to time.
- Handle the VC‘s correspondences, emails, letters and other related correspondences.
- Candidate must possess minimum of a B.Sc Degree in related disciplines;
- Must have minimum of 5 years’ experience in offering executive support as a PA or EA
- Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Must have verbal and written articulacy, professional discretion, efficiency, well-developed time management and strong organizational skills
N500,000 – 700,000 P/m.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 24th April, 2019.