Vacancies In A Reputable Hospital
- Keeping updated Patients file and records
- Keeping the front desk tidy and neat
- Answering phone calls
- Responding to inquiries on the Hospital
- Giving out and collection of patient files for proper documentation and filing
- Proper arrangement of Hospital files to promote orderliness
- Welcoming of Patients and guests.
- BSc or HND in relevant disciplines
- Must be computer literate
- Must have 3 years of working experience as a front desk officer, receptionist or relevant position
- Must have friendly and welcoming character.
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
- We are seeking the right talents to fill the role of a Medical Laboratory Technician due to a significant expansion of its operations within Lagos, Nigeria
- Collection and sorting of samples
- Carrying out diagnostic experiments on samples
- Collation and distribution of results to appropriate persons
- Ensuring tidiness and orderliness of the Laboratory
- Ensuring proper documentation of samples and results
- Reporting to the Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Ensuring timely readiness of results for Patients
- Applicants must have completed the required professional training and qualifications for their disciplines from recognized institutions.
- Must be registered with the Medical Laboratory Science council of Nigeria.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.