Vacancies at Buylesser Online Shopping Mall
Buylesser Online Shopping Mall – Buylesser Online Marketplace was founded by profound selfless and adventurous Team, with a vision to make shopping online easy, fun and pocket friendly. Buylesser started in 2015 with ad-hoc staff members and a team of dedicated personnel. Buylesser Online Marketplace, is built to make shopping online cost friendly. Our Mission is to ensure that everyone can look good on low budget regardless of your income.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Customer Care Representative
- Helping to build good customer relations
- Staff and doing appraisals
- Daily Reports of the team
- Arranging staff meetings
- Training and development
- Handling complaints and queries (from customers and staff)
- Sorting security issues
- Arranging promotional events
Application Deadline 18th June, 2019.
Job Title: Head of Marketing
- Provide service leadership related to Marketing and Communications of business.
- Ensure that high-quality services are delivered effectively, efficiently and consistently, whether it is direct or indirect communications.
- Make sure that the businesses marketing communications promote the right message to maintain a good brand image.
- Act as the lead officer in all Marketing and Communications activities, this means it is important that they are accessible and approachable for other employees to see them as an advisor and point of contact, to provide high-quality advice to solve any problems they may have.
- Problem solve, this will be a big part of the job, so the ability to think on your feet is a must. As the Head of Marketing, they will support the Director with their duties and also work within the management team to maintain the collective work to a good standard.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a leadership role in the same designation will be an added advantage.
Application Deadline 27th June, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org