Airport Protocol and Travel Officer Job at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a Services company based in Ikoyi, Lagos State with foreign involvements, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Airport Protocol and Travel Officer
- The ideal person is expected to oversee local and international travel arrangements’, visa processing, hotel bookings, airport pickups etc for senior management and key staff.
- Procure clearance tags at the airport
- Arrange hotels and airport transfers, travel packages in anticipation of travel for staff, management and contractors working on projects.
- Build and maintain cordial relationships with various Government agencies at international and domestic airports to facilitate effective meet and greet services.
- The officer will assist with organizing events that involve international guest. He/she sends invitations and arranges to receive visitors; plan for their accommodation.
- The protocol officer is expected to plan the timetable of foreign visitors. He/She arranges for transportation where necessary and ensures the visitor’s schedule does not suffer from complications and delays.
- Provide protocol to clients at the airport both international and domestic
- Manage drivers in charge of pick and provide itinerary information
- To deal with Immigration Authority and airport security force for clearance of clients.
- Arrange collection of travelers and baggage.
- Ensure speedy passage through airport – process travel documents.
- Make airport arrangement pick up and drop; Supervise escort patrol.
- Protect clients from extortion or harassment by airport authorities.
- Transferring passengers through the airport.
- Assist with other office function when less busy with travel arrangements.
- Willingness to work outside office hours.
- The officer facilitates the travel of staff members going to other countries on official business. He/She secures their visas, medical insurance information for all travels including itineraries related to flights and accommodation as requested.
Knowledge and Skills
- Degree in Social Sciences/Business Administration
- IATA Certified
- Diploma in Logistics is an added advantage.
- Exhibit a high level of initiative, objectivity, integrity and commitment.
- 5-7 years working experience in the travel/logistics/protocol industry with good working knowledge of ticketing and travel logistics.
- Extensive knowledge of the airline industry and the foreign embassies/visa processing agencies.
- Good diplomacy skills and tact in dealing with team members, drivers and colleagues.
- High attention to details and a team player.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2019.
READ ALSO: Account Officer Role at Eolyon Integrated Resources Limited
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Use “INTL-718” as the application code.