Front Desk Executive Needed at Stalwart Logistics
Stalwart Logistics is a logistics management company and transportation forwarder that commenced operations in Nigerian. The company is a privately held, non-union corporation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Executive
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- The duties of a front desk officer is to answer phones, greeting customers and clients, scheduling appointments, verifying identification and signing in guests, opening and closing the establishment, and acting as a liaison between clients and executive staff.
- Additional duties of a front desk operator may include managing multi-line switchboards, dispatching calls to drivers and delivery people, ordering meals, maintaining files, and handling daily mail and package delivery.
- Keeping front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Greeting and welcoming desks as they approach the front desk
- Answering questions and addressing complaints.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Completed and maintained visitors logs and required
- Ensured the optimum comfort of all quests in reception area and accommodated special requests
- B.Sc, HND, OND additional qualification will be a plus.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2019.
READ ALSO: Airport Protocol and Travel Officer Job at Stresert Services Limited
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org