Account Interns Recruitment at Kraks Media Limited
Kraks Media Limited – We’re a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
We currently seek an individual with a history of successful performance to fill the vacant position below:
- Prepare financial reports including balance sheets, income statements, invoices etc.
- Ensure all accounting and finance records are properly filed.
- Assist in preparation of payment vouchers.
- Assist in the preparation of accounts payable reconciliations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification / Experience
- Knowledge of any accounting software will be added advantage.
- Strong commitment to learning.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Accounting, or other related fields.
- Basic understanding of Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Résumé to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 5th April, 2019.