Job For an Accountant at Ezyride Luxury Taxi Limited
Ezyride Luxury Taxi Limited is a transportation company providing quality, reliable, safe and comfortable transport services within and outside Ibadan city.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Provide financial information to management by analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Manage records and receipts
- Reconcile daily, monthly, and yearly transactions
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
- Analyze trends – Sales, revenue and expenses
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Support the finance manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
- Documents financial transactions and update financial records with recent transactions and changes
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude while paying attention to details
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- HND/BSc in Accounting or Finance
- Analytical Skills: Basic Excel and data interpretation skills: Ability to understand & create charts, graphs, and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
Application Deadline 6th May, 2019.