Recruitment at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst Intern
- The Data Analyst intern will provide support on data analysis, the design and development of data dashboards and data visualization, with an emphasis on user experience and friendly information communication.
- He/she will ensure data is presented in a way that’s easy to understand.
- Qualification: A degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant field is required.
- Experience: At least one year experience in data analysis. Knowledge of statistical methodologies is an added advantage.
- Skills: Excellent numerical and analytical skill is required. He/she must have an excellent written, oral, data and graphical communication skills.
Job Title: Python Web Developer
- We are looking for a Python Web Developer with experience using Django (preferred) and Flask frameworks.
- The Python Developer will design and ship elegant python codes with foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability and testability issues.
- Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, and robust application programming interfaces (APIs) to be consumed by the client-side. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Qualification: We require a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related subject.
- Experience: Candidates should have a minimum of six (6) months experience.
- Skills: Django (preferred), Pyramid or Flask frameworks.
Job Title: Java Developer
- We are looking for a Java Enterprise (Web) Software Developer to join our team.
- S/he will write software codes for the improvement of existing apps and the development of new apps.
- S/he will be involved in requirements analysis and feature development.
- S/he will support the creation of user-centered systems and solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining software components and interfaces.
- Qualification: A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- Experience: At least 2 years experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment. Experience developing and working with OpenMRS and server maintenance is a great advantage.
- Skills: Good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc.
READ ALSO: Recent Vacancies at Macmed Integrated Farms
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.