Vacancies at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Manager
- The function of this role is to focus on developing a well-rounded talent management program to facilitating the strategic selection, and development of employees is supported, ensuring that corporate long-term goals and objectives are achieved.
- Overseeing the day to day management of the recruitment process, including reviewing the job descriptions directory, online and Offline advertising, updating of the company resource plan.
- Liaise with other managers to understand all necessary aspects of their learning and development needs.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for identifying, planning, delivering and measuring learning and development in line with corporate learning and development objectives.
- Manage the organization and delivery of company induction sessions, including writing and delivering the presentations.
- Strategize on appropriate sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles, with budgetary considerations.
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs and college fairs, and similar events, and engage in campus recruitment activities.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruiting efforts for the organization.
- Male candidate preferred.
- Age range: 30-35 years old.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Business Administration, Management, Human Resources or any related field
- Ability to audit and monitor quality of outputs; demonstrable experience of delivery against specified protocols/ procedures ensuring the highest level of performance.
- 5-8 years of experience in Talent Acquisition, with at least 3 years in a Managerial role.
- FMCG, Telco experience is desired.
- Background in HR advisory services required
- Experience of designing and delivering coaching/mentoring, learning and development and talent management programs.
- Experience of designing and writing HR policies, procedures, offers and contracts of employment
Job Title: Marketing Supervisor
- A growing presence in the consumer electronics space is looking to hire a marketing supervisor, who will be responsible for enhancing the awareness of, and promoting the sales of Syinix Electronics products in Nigeria; and getting the brands message of durability and value across to consumers.
- Help formulate Syinix’s market strategy; conduct market research; plan and execute promotions, conduct PR activities, etc. in Nigeria.
- Manage the sales target of retail channels and PSI.
- Develop and maintain business / market intelligence, syndicated data, sales analysis and align the business to dynamic end market conditions and trends.
- Maintain and promote the positioning of Syinix and its positive image, to ensure the brand’s acceptance by consumers.
- Guidance of new-arrival product displays in channels used for promotional activities and all other brands awareness related activities.
- Develop multi-channel plan to support the business unit’s overall goals and mission and marketing strategy.
- Coordinate the training and management of the brand’s promoters.
- Foster and develop relationships with key strategic and operational vendors supporting efforts.
- Create and manage all sales support materials in retail channels e.g. sample displays, layouts, etc.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or any related field.
- 2 years of marketing/retail experience, particularly with a globally reputable consumer electronics brand, with a proven ability to increase product sales.
- Digital Marketing knowledge required.
- Experience working with a Marketing agency is a plus.
- The successful candidate must have proven success driving strategic marketing planning and growth initiatives, preferably related to consumer electronics industries.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to champion initiatives internally and externally and communicate with executives and external partners.
- Strong technical, analytical and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Must possess proactive working attitude and good teamwork ability with excellent skills to integrate resources.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Ability to use strategic and critical thinking skills to get to the root of market opportunities.
- Must be able to complete work independently.
- Must possess dynamic capabilities, and the ability to handle challenging environments.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (with your cover letter copied to the body of the email) stating the job title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted and contacted.