Recruitment at the University of Ibadan
The University of Ibadan is the oldest and most prestigious Nigerian University. A research intensive postgraduate University, it has attained a position of eminence in various disciplines and remains a major player in the development of the much needed human capital in Africa.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Director of Audit
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Supervision of the subordinate staff.
- Preparing reference sheets and performing other duties connected with the writing of annual reports.
- Carrying out periodic checks on the pay-rolls by insisting on table payment of any month that may be chosen.
- Responsible to the Director, Internal Audit.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must have membership of relevant professional bodies such as ACA, ACCA, ANAN etc. plus at least eighteen (18) years post qualification cognate experience and eight (8) years post professional qualification experience.
- Candidate must demonstrate mastering of Information Communication Technology (ICT) and have a working knowledge of good Accounting/Auditing packages.
- Candidates must have a good Degree in accounting with minimum of second class lower plus Master Degree in relevant discipline.
- Candidate must have served for not less than four (4) years on the post of Chief Internal Auditor.
Conditions of Service
As obtainable in Federal Universities in Nigeria
CONTISS 14: (N1,831,708.00 – N 2,392,572.00).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae, twenty (20) copies stating their full names (surname first), Date of Birth (not age), Gender, Marital Status, State of Origin, Postal/Email Addresses, Full Qualifications with Dates, Work experience and Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
All Applications along side a two-page statement of their vision and mission along with two (2) Photostat copies of their certificates to:
University of Ibadan,
Ibadan – Oyo State.
Application Deadline 14th June, 2019.
- Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Reports on them, using letterhead, direct to the Registrar, University of Ibadan, from whom further details may be obtained.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.