Store keeper Vacancy at Macmed Integrated Farms
Macmed Integrated Farms is into poultry, fish farming (eggs, meat,day old chick e.t.c) and animal husbandry. Also provide feasibility studies and business planning for all kind of businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store keeper
- We are searching for an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations in our storeroom. In this position, you’ll play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of BSc, OND,HND.
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2019.
READ ALSO: Workplace Centre Limited Is Hiring Facility Officer
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com