Job Vacancies at Jesuit Memorial College
Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Economics Teacher
Job Status: Full Time
- The Economics Teacher will plan, prepare and deliver instruction to students JS 1 to JS3 and SS 1-3, in accordance with the Nigeria National Policy on Education and regulations of Jesuit Memorial College.
- The teacher will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the scheme of work in use in the school while also teaching the students all they need to know in everyday life in relation to Economics. Over and above all, every teacher in Jesuit Memorial College is a role model to the students.
- B.Ed (Economics) or its equivalent is required. Any higher degree or qualification, especially in the field of Economics, is an advantage.
- Experience: At least 2 years teaching experience in a similar role. Any other experience relating to Economics is an advantage.
- Personal Qualities: Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English language, good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
READ ALSO: Latest Job Vacancies at Aldelia Group
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word format), scanned credentials, letter of attestation from their 3 referees and Medical Certificate of fitness by email to the “Human Resources Manager” via: firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to “The Principal via: email@example.com