Latest Jobs At Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service where details matter, apply today to join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Reports To: General Manager
- Processing all Account Payable transactions and payments.
- Processing all cash transactions and payments
- Responsible for all cost control functions of the organization
- Participate in monthly stock count and reconciliation
- Process general account queries and request.
- Reconciliation of accounts with the general ledger
- Responsible for processing and payments of all regulatory obligations eg, Pension, Vat, other taxes etc.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- At least 3 years relevant experience preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and word
- Good analytical skills
- Eye for details
- Knowledge of Opera and Micros software is an advantage
Application Closing Date
READ ALSO: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Is Recruiting Banking Trainee
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as email Subject.
Submit CV at:
Bolton White Hotel,
7 Gwandu Street,
By Sahad Stores,
Area 11, Garki, Abuja.