Job For Human Resource Manager at Paramount LifeCare
Paramount LifeCare has emerged as the pioneers in diagnostic imaging and laboratory tests in Nigeria. Our commitment to quality and our philosophy of putting the patient first always has ensured that over the past year, Paramount Medicals has established a reputation for excellence and reliability and has become a household name for quality diagnostic services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives.
- They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Recruit and On-board new hires
- Conduct performance management and provide feedback,
- Manage payroll and benefits for employees
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.